Nucleoside triphosphate is a molecule that contains a nitrogen group that binds to a 5-carbon sugar, and three phosphate groups that bind to the sugar.
(1) They are the building blocks of DNA and RNA.
(2) They are nucleotide chains produced by the process of DNA replication and transcription.
(3) Nucleoside triphosphate also acts as an energy source for cell reactions and participates in signal transduction pathways.
(4) Nucleoside triphosphate is not well absorbed, so they are usually synthesized in cells.
(5) The synthesis pathway depends on the nucleoside triphosphate being prepared, but given the many important roles of nucleoside triphosphate, synthesis is strictly regulated in all cases.
(6) Nucleoside analogues can also be used to treat viral infections. Huaren is able to provide products for laboratory-scale production and scalable production. Huaren is able to provide products for laboratory-scale production and scalable production.
|Product||CAS NO||Product Code||Molecular Formula||Molecular Weight||Purity||Appearance||Storage Conditions||Water||Concentration||PH|
|ATP·Na2, 100mM Solution||987-65-5||HR-00301018||C10H14N5Na2O13P3||551.145||≥99%||Clear colorless Solution||-20℃||\||100mM±3||7.4±0.1|